Friday, March 7, 2014

KidzActs #5 : The fruit falls not far from the tree.

While trying to teach my kids as much as possible on school subjects myself, there are a few stuff I couldn't teach. So I sent Number One to tuition.

Initially he refused. After attending the class he found it quite enjoyable. The teacher really can teach nicely and engaged his attention.

"See, son. It was not that bad, right?"
He nodded. "But ma, why is the teacher face a bit ugly?"

Eeeeek... I almost faint. Especially because the said question popped merely 3 meters from the teacher's front door.

So I whispered to him the politically correct answer: people are created not equal. Some are tall, some are short. Some pretty,  some not so. That is the goodness of God's creation.

When I told DH about it, he bursted out laughing. 
He said, "The fruit falls not far from the tree. "

No comments:

Post a Comment