Wednesday, June 25, 2014

This post first appeared in
 
This is a repost.
find me : dayre.me/inmamaland

Mon, 16 Jun 2014

Day 167

0    0

I wonder which date this one will post.
Found some kaya jam this morning ... yum... so I spread thickly on my toast.

Niceee....

Until I taste something a little sour on my bread.
Has my bread gone stall?
I dont care. It is a 2 days old bread. Should be no problem...
But after eating a few more (big) bites, it tastes more and more awful.

Could it be the Kaya jam?..

Yeah it is..
The jam has partly gone bad.

Awww... after thinking for a while I regretfully throw them away. 3/4 of the bread was already eaten.

Now, 1 hour later, I still feel queasiness and yuckiness at the back of my tongue.


“So old already but still behaving like this”
I feel like kicking my own butt for being so cuai and eating expired food.
 
---------------

Sign up by downloading the Dayre app from the App store or Google Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment