Saturday, November 2, 2013

Who is de mama in mamaland?



This blog is run by moi, you can call me Liz.

Am a daughter, a sister, a friend, a wife, and above all a mama to 3 young kids (4,2 and 0).

A novice mama, a corporate retiree, a stellar success, an epic failure, a teacher by training, but sometimes I feel that I am not worthy as an educator, never been, maybe never will.
Never shy away from splurging, but love, love, love saving. Quite a contrary, isn’t it?

The reason I blog is to hone my writing skill (which is not great to start with), to share with my readers my adventures, recipes, memories, and my life’s little projects.

Everything in this blog will be in English, except the recipes which I will write in Bahasa Indonesia.  Also special subjects by request, maybe I will write them in dual language.

Love, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment