Thursday, January 23, 2014

Random post.

You are so fast Number Three. The first two were fast too, but I kind of lost the details in my memory.

Today you can lift your body so high on four limbs. Very high spirited baby you are.
Oh I better enjoy your smallness and tenderness before it was lost to strong and bigger you.
I want to hold you in my arms and wish you remain a baby until forever. ***errr not a wise wish I know. But my babies are growing up so fast.*** emo...****

***************

And dr Hartono Gunardi Sp.A was right. Two years ago he said, "Don't give a baby water to drink."
Why we asked.
"Because then she will not want your breastmilk."

While my mom and old people ridiculed him for that advice, it is proven right. Now Number Three kind of like addicted to water. Refusing my breast, even the formula, crying and demanding water. A lot.

Oh what should I do? What should I do?
This never happened to Number One and Number Two.  Because I followed his advise religiously. But now I slacked due to over confidence.

Can not ask doc Hartono coz no longer consult him.
By the way he is a very good doctor. Very smart and patient too. I just don't go to him anymore coz distance to his practice is too far from my place.
He may look quite young but I suspect he is not that young.
Bottom line : recommended.

Disclaimer: my positive review is based on my own experience. I do not have any arrangement or association with doc or the hospital he works for other than doctor patient relationship. And I bear no responsibility if you have another opinion, experience or result.

when you Google him, he is the younger looking one. Make no mistake, he is the baby and kids' doctor.

This is the correct kid doc.
He looked like my former lecturer in uni.
therefore a bit intimidating to me.

There is another doctor with a similar name, the older one, not him.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment